Yesterday, when I was thinking and doing random crap in NYC with my excellent friend Jeanette, I said to her, “‘Random Crap’ is the title of tomorrow’s blog.”
That was not totally random crap on my part, because Jeanette and I had both noticed this Random Crap bag in the window of a random NYC store.
Here are some random thoughts about “Random Crap”:
- Through our lives, we accumulate a lot of random crap.
- Many of our thoughts are random crap.
- We worry about a lot of random crap.
- This blog could conceivably be renamed “The Year(s) of Random Crap.”
- Some of the random crap in this blog is not as random as it might initially seem. For example, I deliberately took my first two photos yesterday for non-random reasons.
Those are two worry dolls I found as I was cleaning out some random crap from my bag before I…
View original post 288 more words