1. Four more weeks and I’ll have my Master’s degree. Yes! Graduating with honors too.
2. I’m currently interviewing for criminologist jobs and adjunct professor positions.
3. I’ve been asked to contribute one of my poem to a journal publication and another for a book
4. Planning a trip to Quebec City in the fall. It’s looks like a gorgeous, historic place.
5. On a negative note, tired of the news. Burnt out on it all. Maybe I’ll stay in Canada. Ha!
Overall life is good and I’m please to be finding my footing. Better late than never. F. Scott was right when he said …
“For what it’s worth… it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit. Start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing…
View original post 137 more words