Being a parent and attending college can be challenging but not impossible. I am a mother who is also a student at Orange Coast Community College here in Costa Mesa CA. I am majoring in Radiologic Technologist. I have many goals in life and one of them is to graduate with honors. As I just started my semester I wanted to provide a few pointers on what has been helping me throughout my journey.
- I take night classes since I know in a few months I’ll beheading back to work.
- I am also part time so I don’t stress our too much .
- I make sure throughout my day I have a healthy meal to keep me energized and drink plenty of fluids.
- I maintain organized and make sure I have a routine.
- Time management is a must.
- Start small….ONLYdo what you can handle, so you’re not dropping classes becauseyou…
View original post 139 more words